Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Scott's Mill Oktoberfest

This weekend I was able to go home, and had some good quality family time at a neighborhood Oktoberfest with my parents, brother, and neighbors (who really might as well be family...) Oh, and some ahhhh-mazing hot wings with homemade sauce. Nom nom.

Chatting with the neighbor kids


Oktoberfest fun


Ridin' home


Bonfire time! Perfect weather, perfect company.


Neighbor Mike, Brother Jonathan, Mom Susan


Dad Jim and Neighbor Shelly


And then came the wings!


I love spending time with my Crazy Maple Court family! That's what we call the street my parents live on... I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my Saturday night. Stay tuned for more stories about my trip to Raleigh.

Has anyone been to any fun Fall festivals yet this season? What is your favorite Fall tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.